Maybe it's not a good choice of word. But let me feel a little bit "concerned". Here we go.
Dear Me,
I already know how you've because I am within
You ask exisitence or conscience or ideas
Whatever makes makes you me but I love to help
Please rely on me before you say "Goodbye"
Before you say "goodbye" should I say "goodbye"?
- Furthermore, Letter to Myself
Why can't you stay here awhile
Stay here awhile
Stay with me
Oh, all the promises we made
All the meaningless and empty words
I prayed, prayed, prayed
Oh, all the promises we broke
All the meaningless and empty words
I spoke, spoke, spoke
- The Cranberries, Promises
I'm swimming in the smoke of bridges I have burned
So don't apologize
I'm losing what I don't deserve
It's in the blackened bones of bridges I have burned
So don't apologize
I'm losing what I don't deserve
What I don't deserve
- Linkin Park, Burning in The Skies
Engkau penuh dengan misteri
Kau memang susah untuk ku pahami
Tapi aku takkan perduli
Jangan kau gantikan aku dengan yang lain
Aku ini hanya untukmu
Tiap hari, tiap waktu ku akan bersamamu
- Edane, Kilat